CODE OF CONDUCT FOR APPNE ELECTIONS
1. All members who are up to date with their subscription are eligible to contest and vote
2. All aspiring candidates must send their nomination forms by the closing date and must be up to date with their subscription at the time of filing their nominations.
3. Nomination forms shall be accompanied by a personal statement, highlighting their achievements, commitment to APPNE and their visions and plans for APPNE if they are elected.
4. Personal statement will be emailed to all eligible voters with instructions of how to vote by CIVICA
5. Personal Statements of all the candidates will also be emailed by APPNE Executives to all eligible voters and will be posted on APPNE social media platforms.
6. Candidates may, if they choose, post their statements on APPNE public social media forum, in their individual capacity as well.
* 7. Candidates, however, must not solicit eligible voters directly and personally, by email, telephone, WhatsApp or messanger or any other form of personal communication, unless they know the individual personally. *
All aspiring candidates for the upcoming elections are advised to please follow the guidelines.